Friday 9 December 2016

card for mudra challenge 4 using gerbera bloom stamp set


HI All
I have chosen to do a vellum card for the mudra challenge 4.

At first I took a card stock and cut it using rectangle dies.
Then I stamped it using gerbera bloom stamp set and rose bud ink and sweet plum ink from memento inks.Then i stamped the leaves using bamboo leaves green ink and cottage ivy ink from memento.Then I stamped the middle portion of the flower using black memento ink.
Then I took a vellum card and folded it in half. Then I placed the the stamped card stock inside the vellum card and stamped the ouline image of gerbera bloom using versa mark ink on the vellum.Then I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
For the sentiment I cut small strip and inked with rose bud ink from memento ink.
The i stamped it with sentiment from the silhoutte stamp set using versa mark ink and again heat embossing it.
Finally I Put meganta crystals on the card using adhesive.
My card is ready.

List of supplies
Card stock white
vellum card
memento inks- rose bud
                            sweet plum
                                 bamboo leaves
                             cottage ivy
                                black tuxedo
White Embossing powder from ranger
magenta crystals for embellishment.









No comments:

Post a Comment