Friday 23 December 2016

card 3 for mudra challenge

Supplies used: white bielo card stock
light brown card stock
wild floral  stamp set
distress ink: victorian velvet,aged mahogany, ripe persimon,dried marigold,
white embossing powder from ranger
hero hues white pigment ink
rectangle die
memento tuxedo black ink
double sided tape.
glue.
versa mark ink.
For this card I have stamped the brown card stock with stamp from wild floral stamp set using white pigment ink.
Then i die cut card stock with rectangle die.Then on one side I applied victorian velvet and aged mahogany distress ink and on the other side I applied died marigold and ripe persimon.
Then on a white card stock I stamped the small flower with black ink and fussy cut them out.
Then I pasted the flowers on the distress inked card stock.
I placed the distress ink card stock on the brown card stock in tilted position.Finally I stamped the sentiment on a black strip with versa mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder.
Then I used double sided dots to place the sentiment in between the card stock.
Hope u like the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment