Wednesday 24 June 2020

June Challenge 2020 Christmas tree

Hi friends
Hope all are doing good.This month challenge is to use christmas tree.
I have used spred cheer stamp set from Penny black and jingle bell stamp set for sentiment from Jingle bell stamp set from Mudra stamp an Indian company.

1) At first I masked half of the white card stock neenah solar white and distressed with blue and violet inks from Craftyscrapper an Indian company and then stamped it with christmas tree stamp from spread cheer stamp from Penny black using black ink from Ranger.
2) Then I also stamped the reindeer and fox from the same stamp set.
3) After which I took falling snow stamp from a stamp set from craftyscrapper and heat embossed using white embossing powder from Ranger.
4) I also stamped and heat embossed let it snow sentiment on a black cardstock strip.
5) Then I stamped seasons greeting sentiment from jingle bell stamp set.
6) Finally I glued the cardstock to a white no card.
Hope you like my card.
Please participate in christmascraftcreation June Challenge.













4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Neelanjana! You have created a lovely scene. - Charlotte/Lady Joyful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Neelanjana! This is such a striking scene and I LOVE the way you used simple color blocking with the silhouette images to create the perfect layout! This card is stunning!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete