Thursday 21 May 2020

Christmas card may 2020 Use a die cut



Hi friends,
Hope all are doing well admist covid 19. This month 's challenge was to use a die cut to make a christmas card.
1) I took a neenah white solar card stock 120 pounds and distressed with peacock feather distress ink.
2) Then I cut a village border die from mft using die cut machine out of black card stock.
3) Then I glued it to the distressed card stock.
4) Then I cut stamped this cute stamp from oh what fun stamp set from lawn fawn on water colour card stock and coloured it.
5) Once it was dry I decored it with novo glitter .
6) Then I stamped reindeer from mama elephant stamp set and coloured it as well.
7) Then I die cut them and glued them on the distressed card stock.
8) Then I heat embossed a sentiment from winter village stamp from lawn fawn.
9)Finally I stamped another greeting from same stamp set on white card stock and glued it on the card stock.
Hope you liked my card. Thanks for stopping by.
Please participate in the May challenge of using a die cut in Christmascraftcreations blog.

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful night scene and I love how you have mixed and matched al of the components! This card makes me smile!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really adorable Christmas scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete