Tuesday 10 January 2017

Card 2 for mudra challenge 5-heat embossing





Supplies Used: Distress inks- barn door
ripe persimon
cracked pistachio
pine needles
spiced marmalade
mustard seed

Ranger gold embossing powder
cs- black and white bielo
spell binders die
doodled elements stamp set
embossing buddy
versa mark ink
6" acrylic block
glue
At first I put all the colours on the acrylic block and sprayed some water and put the cs on the acrylic block.
Then I used heat gun to dry it.Then I went back and used some of the distress inks to make it look bright.
Then I used the embossing buddy and versa mark ink to stamp the leaf stamp and stamped it repeatedly to get a background. Then I put gold embossing powder and heat set it.
Then using the die I cut a oval from the card and stamped the sentiment on the black card stock with gold embossing powder.
Finally I stuck the panel to the black cs with glue.
My card is ready.Hope u like it. 

6 comments:

  1. That's really lovely, the background is fantastic! Thanks for playing with us over at Mudra Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Excellent embossing, lovely background! Thanks for playing with us over at Mudra Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful creation dear!
    Thanks for playing along. Good luck.
    Ria Banerjee
    Mudra CT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, love all the bright colors and the gold embossing looks so pretty. Thanks so much for joining the Mudra Craft Stamps Challenge. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful, I like the colors much! Thank you so much for joining the fun at Mudra's blog. Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete